Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On Forgetting To Mention

Reading my previous post I realized that I mentioned EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE, that Tasha Rose (a.k.a. ME) and Kamala Chaand Dance Company are officially Minnesota's PREMIER FatChanceBellyDance Sister Studio and presently the only Teacher Certified ATS(r) instruction in the Twin Cities.

I am excited that there will soon be more ATS(r) instructors in MN, too...up North in my former town of residence, Pine River, my former troupe mates Noelle Anderson and Amber Hunt(Gaia Sophia) will get their TT in just a couple of weeks. At that same time, Rochester's Terri Allred will get hers and a gal from the suburbs of the Twin Cities, Crystal from the learning group Briar Patch will get hers. Lotsa ATS(r) lovin up in this hizzouse!

OK that's all I have today, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw the clip on facebook or you dancing with Wendy Allen. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete